May 1, 2009

Self Introduction

Good morning to all! The breezes blow warm today, shifting the clouds on and off the sunlight. The scenery changes with each gust and who knows what the wind will bring? I suppose if I checked the weather channel, I could find out, but I would rather wonder. Wouldn't you?

Welcome to the Amber Jamboree. This blog is a place for storing notes, photos, and inspiration for my projects. I would also like to share original patterns as I create them. I have learned so much from many other blogs and it is time to give back!

Occasionally I will chatter about the weather, my garden, dreams of an alpaca farm/brewery, and of my beautiful daughter and mischievous husband.

Please visit when you're in the neighborhood.

Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers